Sunday, March 7, 2010

Epic FAIL Tardheels! Final Score = 82 to 49. DUKE! Finally, something to smile about!

What's up y'all?

So- The bronch on Thurs. went well. As far as I know. Usually, the doctor (at least one of the two) stick around long enough for me to wake up and tell me how it went and if I have any questions or concerns about it or if there's something I want to tell them about that's been bothering me, I can talk to them then. That way I don't necessarily have to go to clinic the next day. But, thursday when I woke up. They had bounced!!! So, I didn't get to talk to them. And last time, they called me on Saturday with the results. (Rejection) So, I figured I'd hear from them today. But, I didn't. I'm hoping that no news yet, means good news. Maybe they just called me back so quick and over the weekend last time, b/c it was positive for rejection. So, maybe them not calling yet, is a sign that I'm rejection free. *fingers crossed* Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

*sigh* It's been a pretty uneventful weekend. But rest is always good. I actually ended up going to the movies this afternoon. We saw Cop Out. It was soooo funny!!!!! It looked funny on the previews but I figured it wouldn't be as funny as it looked. I'm glad I was wrong!!!

My legs (knees down to ankles) have been hurting so bad and bothering me. It was all I could do to walk in and out of the movie theater. And then we had to walk up steps to get to the seats. And then back down. My knees almost gave out! It's crazy. I'm tired of this. I don't understand why my legs are bothering me so bad. :-(  At first I thought it was just because I was weak from being sick with the stomach virus and starting to get out and be active again was making me sore and that I just need to build up my strength again. Or maybe I was just hurting more and its harder to walk b/c of hurting my back. But, now I don't know b/c it doesn't seem to be going away in a timely manner. Which is one reason why I hoped the doctor would have stuck around after my bronch, so I could tell him about the legs. It always seems to be one thing after another! Ughh i'm getting so tired of this crap!

Tonight was the BIG GAME. Duke vs. UNC. the last game of the regular season. It fucking rocked. Duke made UNC their bitches. It was wonderful. I am giddy with joy! So now, Duke is going into the ACC tourney as number 1. WOOO HOOO! AND my former lover, Christian Laettner was at the game. Still looking sexy as hell. Just older.

Anywhoo's..I'm gonna get some Pepsi. I'll be sure to update when I get the results from the bronch. *fingers crossed*

No comments: