Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Garran - Up and off!


Hey Everyone! :)

Great news! Garran is already off the ventilator and been up and walking around two times already! Thank you God! I knew he was a trooper and would be off that vent before we could blink! :) I'm so happy for him and his family and can't wait to see them.

I won't be able to see Garran for a while, b/c of my own lung issues, they don't let others that cough up stuff regularly see the transplant patients so quickly after surgery. Especially when they are sick, like me right now. But, i will get to see Victoria (his mom) next Friday when I go to Chapel Hill for Clinic.

I ordered him a teddy bear from Build a Bear and dressed it with a surgeon's scrubs. I hope he likes it! Plus, I couldn't resist ordering a Groundhog beanie baby for him also. Since he got his transplant on Groundhog's Dog! :) I'm going to put them in a goody bag to give to his mom when I see her next Friday. :)

That's all for now, nothing else going on around here. I'm signing off!

No comments: