Monday, February 2, 2009

G-Man's new lungs - it's a go!

Hey Everyone!

I'm super excited today b/c my friend Garran is getting his transplant today! He's the one in the pics with me in the post before last. His mom Victoria texted me this morning around 9 a.m. to let me know that he got THE call. We kept in touch off and on until around 2:15 pm when she let me know that it was "go."

I can't express how happy I am for little Garran and his family today. Please keep them in your prayers and pray that his surgery is a success! I know it will be! Pretty soon he will be up and running and playing like every 8 year old is supposed to! He deserves it! Love you Garran!

I'll update on his condition as soon as I hear anything! :) Toodles! *happy dance*

1 comment:

Bree said...

Sooooooooo exciting! Please let us know how it goes! I'm praying all goes well for him and Victoria stays sane through it all! It's gonna be tough!!!