Monday, November 3, 2008

I roshambo'd the treadmill!

 

Hello my loyal followers.

I know it's been a few days since I've written. Oh well, quit whining, damn! I haven't really had much to write about it. It's just been the same shit different day. You know how it is.

Halloween came and went and sucked like every other Halloween for the past 16 years of my life. And to make matters worse, Neeko's "Frog Prince" costume didn't get delivered in time. I just today got an email saying that it had been shipped. Do these people not realize that him in his costume was supposed to be the highlight of my Halloween? DAMN THEM!

Anyway, today was a great day at rehab! I broke my record on the treadmill. YES! I went Chuck Norris on that bitch! Okay, well maybe not. Really, I only walked one more minute than my original record of 25 mins. But still. :) You get my point. And then afterwards, I did my arm exercises with the free weights AND did leg presses. I'm gonna be so buff. Just wait and see! And also, my oxygen sats. stayed up pretty high. My heart rate was a little bit high today but I think it was because I hadn't been awake very long so I was still in that groggy, crappy lung congested just woke up, phase. But by the end of my work out, it seemed to be leveling out pretty well.

So tomorrow is the big day. Election 2008. I voted on Thursday. It was the first time I've ever voted for anything. So it was rather exciting. But I will tell you what isn't exciting about voting. LINES. We had to wait in line for 45 damn minutes. And it was hot as all hell in that building.

While I'm pulling for McCain to win, I have a sick feeling that Obama will take it. The media is so liberal that they have published or reported every little story or lie or tidbit of nonsense that they have heard about McCain, while they didn't put out hardly any of the negative things reported about Obama. And we all know, that while our country is great, we are also undeniably judgmental. But, I will still keep the faith and try and hold out until the end. Afterall, I wasn't sure that Bush would win the last time either. But he ended up in the office. (not that he's been the most perfect president, but I'm just sayin'.)

I've been really bored lately. And I'm reading one of the last books that I bought the other month so, when I finish it, what the hell am I going to do? Grrr. I guess I could draw. I did get a bunch of drawing supplies for my birthday this past summer, might as well put them to good use :)

Okay, I'm off like a....psychopath without their meds! :) Get it..."off" like, not in their right mind....get it? Nevermind!

No comments: