Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election 2008 - I'm sooo over it!

 

Hey everyone!  Devil  Flag

I hope everyone has gone out and voted, or will today before the polls close. I'm not usually much of a political person b/c well, usually I just don't giving a flying fuck about the government or policies or taxes, etc. (probably b/c I've never had to pay taxes). But this year, I've come to realize that I need to pay a little more attention. So I took it upon myself, like a good little voter, to really look into the issues of the election and to study each candidate and their opinions on the issues and plans for our country. I've realized that with my health the way it is, even after transplant, healthcare is a very important issue so I should definitely take notice of where they stand on the issue.

I'm so damn tired of hearing everyone bitch about how McCain is going to ruin our country even more than Bush has. But no one stops to think that, we've had a democratic led congress for a hell of a long time. And everything goes through Congress first. And has to be approved by Congress. So they technically can't even blame the current state of our country on Bush completely either!

GRRRR. It just pisses me off so bad! Obama and his cult of followers should shut their damn pie holes! B/c they are annoying the ever loving crap out of the rest of us!!!

Okay okay. I'm off my soap box now. *sighs* What I really initially came on here today to do was to, in the spirit of the election, post a video. It's from SNL Saturday night. The QVC skit with McCain and Tiny Fey playing Sarah Palin. It's soooo funny! I figured it could lighten the mood...err..before I got on my soap box that is! But none the less, here is it! ENJOY BITCHES! 


 

Quote of the day:
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out. - Will Rogers

No comments: