Friday, October 3, 2008

Who's Numero Uno, it's ME, it's ME! :)

What's up!!! :)

I have GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! I finally heard back from my coordinator today by email. He said that YES the girl ahead of me on the list, DID have her transplant which means:


I'M #1 on the LIST NOW!!!!!!!!!!! *doing the happy dance*

I'm so damn psyched!!!! But, at the same time, I'm now super nervous. Right after I found out, I had to leave to go to Rehab. I was feeling nervous as hell and a little nauseous. I'm surprised I made it through rehab without puking my Bojangles bacon, egg & cheese biscuit all over the treadmill.

Mom made me get up at 11am this morning, so that I could accompany her shopping to get a baby gift for my friend for her shower on Sunday and a gift for my cousin's birthday tomorrow. Which I didn't mind that she wanted me to go. That wasn't the problem. The problem was that she knows I don't sleep well at night. And that with me getting up that early would be a little harder on me, but yet she STILL chose to walk back and forth through the hall all damn morning, yapping on the phone loud as hell. Back and forth past my room door. And let me tell you. When my mom walks, she is very and i mean VERY heavy on her feet. I guess it's because she is so tall. But it sounds like a bull is running down the hall.

So imagine me, trying to sleep early in the morning b/c I know I have to get up earlier than usual but I kept getting woken up b/c a loud heckling, yapping, bull is running up and down the hallway all damn morning. Could you have slept? I seriously doubt it.

So needless to say, I'm pooped. After getting up early, shopping for a couple hours, then coming home and then leaving right back out to go to rehab, going through rehab and coming back home. I'm exhausted. I think I'm going to lay down for a bit. I'll probably write more tomorrow.

I'm off like a prom dress!


1 comment:

Dipyuqq said...

Games at Candystand com Play Free Online Games Join our FREE newsletter to get newest PC games Kids Compare Prices Including Kids Rideable Try out your monster truck skills