Friday, October 10, 2008

CURSE YOU, YOU EVIL SLEEP EPISODE TROLLS!

What's up y'all.

Yeah yeah i know. It's been a few days. SUE ME. I just haven't had much to blog about lately. And for 2 days in a row now I've woken up from sleep episodes! YAY my favorite! *rolls eyes* I'm getting so damn tired of these fuckin' things, I swear! How much longer will this waiting last? I mean I realize compared to the first time I was on the transplant list, a little over 2 months is nothing compared to over 3 YEARS. But I wasn't having all these sleep episodes and other things going on then, like I am now. It's getting very frustrating. :-(

Rehab has been going well. Although today I cancelled b/c of the sleep episode. I am just too tired to go. As a matter of fact, after I'm done typing here, I will be laying back down and going back to sleepy land.

Last night I DVR'ed like 20 programs. So, when I wake up later today, I should have more than enough T.V. to occupy me for the rest of the night. That is, if I don't end up going to the movies with Jonathan. *sigh* Okay I guess I'm done blogging for now.

Y'all be good and don't do anything I wouldn't do. :) HEHEHE :)

No comments: