Tuesday, October 28, 2008

28 going on 78 - Why can't I stay awake!?

 

What's up Bitches!

Today was a pretty boring day. I had nothing to do, no where to go, no appointments to attend. And I even slept pretty decent last night. Well, I mean, I still woke up off and on a few times, but there was one long stretch of like 4 or 5 hours that I slept pretty well. So when I got up today, I felt pretty refreshed....at first.

Then like a few hours later I was falling asleep at the computer, AGAIN! I just don't get it. I hate this! I'm so tired of being tired all the time. I feel like an old lady with narcolepsy! It really is rather embarrassing! There is no reason why I am not able to go out and do things like I used to. IT sucks soo bad to tell my friends I have to cancel our plans b/c I am too tired and have to nap. It sucks big fat donkey balls, y'all.

I was actually so tired when I laid down last night, that I fell asleep in the middle of SNL. I had DVR' ed it on Saturday night and I was going to watch it last night while I was in bed. But i fell asleep in the middle of it! How horrible! I never do that! :-(

Oh well. Maybe if we all keep praying then maybe I will get the "call" and I will get my new lungs soon. I'm getting tired of all this bullshit.

On a positive note, I rode our new exercise bike tonight for the first time :) I did a lot better than I thought I'd do. I ended up riding it for 5 minutes. My O2 sats. didn't drop below 89 and that wasn't until right at the end. And I stayed on 5 liters the whole time. :)

Well I'm super bored. So I think I'm going to go draw a little bit. If anything interesting comes from it, I'll post it on here for everyone to see. :) hehe. Peace and chicken grease!

I'm Off like a prom dress!

No comments: