Friday, September 26, 2008

Musical Blog

What's up my bitches.

I'm back. And I finally have music on my page!!!!!!!!!!! YESSS! Thanks to Christy Hubbard who graciously helped me out on that. You rock Christy! Now if I could just get a hit counter, I'd be good to go!

Nothing wonderful to report about today. Boring. I ended up canceling pulmonary rehab due to not feeling up to going. (lady issues mmkay) Plus I was still tired from the sleep study and my sleep pattern being out of whack.

Rant: You know what really pisses me off? When people eat your food that you are saving in the fridge. I deliberately put my other half of Subway sandwich in the fridge Wed. afternoon before leaving for Chapel Hill. B/c I knew it would be there when I got back and I could eat it Thursday evening or today. So i got up today and went to get my sandwich out to eat for lunch. The fucker was missing!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggh.

My damn brother stole it!!!!!!!!! Oh man. That asshole. *deep calm breaths* I really really wanted it too! I had my heart set on that damn sandwich!!! Oh, the Humanity!!!!!!!!!

No comments: