Friday, September 26, 2008


What's up Bitches?!

I'm back from Chapel Thrill and my sleep study. Once again, I was not able to fall asleep easily and when i did fall asleep I wouldn't stay asleep that long before I'd wake up. It was a vicious cycle. So I really doubt they were able to get any good information like I had hoped :-(

Although , I DID have my Mom take a picture of me after the technician got me all hooked up to the wires and all the other bullshit they put on you before you go to sleep. Check me out. (look above) Yeah I know. The hair looks crazy. They put all this glue in it to glue the thingies to your head, so they don't really care about how it makes your hair look when they're done. Look how big that box thing is that all the wires are connected to. CRAZY huh? So we got back today around 10:00 am. I checked my email and such and then laid down around Noon to take a nap b/c I was exhausted. I slept until around 6pm I guess, when my mom woke me up for dinner. I ate and then I was so tired, b/c I had ANOTHER Episode in my sleep. (the whole reason for the sleep study to begin with - that I DIDN'T have during the study!!!) What the hell? Why couldn't this have happened LAST night when they were studying me in my sleep? *rolls eyes* Such is my life, I swear! Anyway, I laid back down around 6:30pm and slept until 11 pm. So I'm up and awake, so i thought I'd update the blog.

Tomorrow is Friday. I have pulmonary rehab at 3:30pm. I hope I end up having a good weekend. Oh yeah, I have a party to attend with my friend Emily on Saturday. One of those fun sex toy parties. Yay! Snacks!!! :) That's the only reason to get excited about going to one of those parties, now that I have no man :) hahahahaha.

Breathe Easy! I'm off like a prom dress!

2 comments:

environmental fiend said...

Hey Girl!

I'm not sure what I thought a sleep study was SUPPOSED to be like, but I can't imagine anyone can get any sleep with all those damn wires attached to them!

I hope something good comes out of this for you.

laura NC

Meghann "Former Queen of the O2 People" said...

Thanks girl! :) It was hard to sleep!