Monday, September 29, 2008

DVR oh yeah!!!

Hey y'all!

I just got back from pulmonary rehab. I'm freakin' tired as hell. I had another "sleep episode" last night. So I woke up today with a headache and feeling tired as hell. But I still made myself go to rehab b/c I know I need it. It was pure hell. My head is killing me and I'm having trouble staying awake. All I want to do is lay down and go to sleep for a few hours. But I can't. I have to go over to my aunt's house this evening to have dinner with the family. We're celebrating my other aunt's birthday.

Now to the good news. I got DVR today! WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! Now I will be able to watch ALL my favorite shows without missing any b/c the times conflict! I'm so psyched!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Whoo hooo.. I love DVR (Tivo). I never miss a show.