Sunday, March 8, 2009

Duke got ROBBED. F*ck you Hansbrough!!!! You big eyed bastard!

Hey Y'all. *sigh*

If you don't know already, my boys, Duke, lost their game against the evil Tardheels of UNC. So that sucks royally. Coach K should have put Paulus in. I don't know why he didn't play him at all, the whole game! What the hell is up with that? But nevertheless, I have not given up hope that Duke will seek revenge by stomping their asses in the ACC tournament. Hopefully bringing home the ACC title as well.

After the horribly shitty game, my brother and I went over to my friends Nate and Susie's house to eat dinner. We grilled out. Well I guess I shouldn't say WE...seeing as how all I did was sit on my ass and chat with Susie. Nate did the cooking. We had cheeseburgers and yum, they were very tasty. I have some pics from tonight I'll post in a minute to Facebook and I'll add them on here later as well.

Mom and I go to Chapel Hill on Wednesday for support group. We are going to go out to dinner first with Victoria and her fam. I'm very excited to see Garran for the first time since his transplant. :)

Well that's about it for now. Not much else to report. I'm off like a prom dress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it when you get to here a doo doo fan whine!!