Monday, February 23, 2009

Nothing new really...

Hola Bitches.

I haven't written lately b/c there hasn't really been anything going on to talk about. Just been hanging out with Justin a lot. You know, same old shit, different days. The only new thing is that my transplant center has done another transplant. So I'm happy for whoever that is, although now I really do feel like the last unicorn. I think I'm going to be the only one left at support group now that is on oxygen and pre-transplant.

Garran is home from the hospital and doing great. YAY!

I have an appointment with my pulmonologist next Wed. in Chapel Hill. Justin is going to take me (if things go as planned). Then there is also a support group meeting that night, so we will need to stay in town for that. I'm not sure what we will do between the time we leave the hospital and the time the meeting starts at 6pm. We may go to Durham and to the Duke campus to kill some time. Who knows.

Speaking of Duke...tonight they played Wake Forest again and got revenge!! YEAH! GO DUKE! AND Carolina lost yesterday! Muwahhahahaha. Dumb ass tarheels. Take that, assholes! haahahahha :)

Well, I'm going to bed soon. I have a lot of fun stuff to watch on DVR before I fall asleep. Check back soon for another post!


Jusin and I at his house the other night.




2 comments:

Christy said...

You guys are so cute!!! I just love that pic.

Paul said...

You guys are so cute!!! I just love that pic.