Sunday, January 4, 2009

A new year = a new phone!

What's up my bitches.

Things have been pretty slow around here lately. Nothing exciting has happened in relation to my transplant. Which sucks, but oh well, what can I do? Not a damn thing but sit here and pass the time, waiting. So that is what I'm doing.

BUT - something non transplant related has happened that is SUPER exciting. :) I got a new cell phone! And with it a new contract, with a completely different company. I was on my parent's plan through At&T through the local phone company. But, yesterday when he informed me that I, "need to cut back on my texting." Because I made over 900 texts last month. (Even though we have unlimited texting with the plan therefore, it didn't cost extra)

That was just one more way that he could try and control me. He didn't give a shit that it didn't cost any extra, he STILL demanded that I cut back on my texting. WHY? B/c he wants to control me, and everything and everyone around him. Well, fuck that. So, I promptly told him that that was fine. That I would just march my little ass right on over to the Verizon store and get my own damn plan. Which he said, "Good." I don't think he believed I would though. But--

True to my word, I filled up my portable tanks and drove my little ass right on over to the Verizon store by Walmart. I got my own plan. And I was SO excited to learn that I didn't have to pay a deposit. I thought for SURE b/c of my credit that I would have to pay one. But I didn't! Oh Happy Day! :) So now, after buying my phone, I still have some money left over to pay on my bills. :)

AND my phone is SUPER COOL. I was going to get a Blackberry until I learned that I would have to pay a monthly data fee, in ADDITION to my regular bill. So i said, screw that. So, instead I ended up getting the LG Voyager. Which has touch-screen AND a full keyboard that flips open on the side of the phone. AWESOME :)

So that's my exciting news. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I'm off like a prom dress!

1 comment:

G-Man's New Lungs said...

That Darn Transplant Fairy! next time I see her I think I am going to give her a talking to! Glad you like your phone. Although you should remember that some of us dont have those fancy phones and cant text as fast as you... :P lol