Monday, January 12, 2009

Bla bla bla

What's up Y'all.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and are all geared up for a new week. BOOO. :) My weekend sucked except for the time I got to spend with Justin on Saturday evening at his parent's house. We hadn't seen each other in almost a week, so it was definitely time. And it was time well spent. There's nothing like cuddling with the one you love. *sigh*

On Wednesday I have support group in Chapel Hill and my Mom actually said that Justin can take me up there in her car. :) YAY! I'm looking forward to it. It will give us some tiem alone together, plus we may be able to have dinner with my transplant buddy Victoria and her kids. (by the way, check out her son Garran's two blog pages, there are links under Bloggin' Buddies.)

On Thursday Mom and I are driving to Salisbury to the Social Security office. I have an appt. to discuss the possiblity of me getting other benefits in addition to my SSI check that I get every month. B/c my step dad is retired, I can draw off of his Social Security retirement. Also, b/c my father is deceased I could possibly draw off of him. I"m not sure which way it will end up or how much I'll get if any. I guess I'll just have to wait and see! But i know one thing. I could definiately use the extra money!

Nothing major to report right now. I'm feeling alright. Just having cramps, due to that pesky little monthly problem. Aside from that, everything is cool, I guess. I've been slack lately on my rehab, but I'm starting a fresh slate today. No more laziness. The holidays are over. I've gained too much weight and I need to keep my body strong for the transplant. It's time to get off my ass and quit procrastinating!

Peace and chicken grease!

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

praying for you darlin.

Stop by and visit. :)