Sunday, December 13, 2009

"Today was a good day..."

What's up bitches!

In the legendary words of Ice Cube..or was it Dr. Dre?   Cube i think..anyways..."Today was a good day." I went over to my friend Stephenie's house and hung out most of the day with her and her hubby. I ate like 10,0000 cheesey poofs though. But oh well. lol Then to make the eating matters worse, when I came home I stopped directly in the kitchen and ate a plate of baked spaghetti and salad. and then embarassingly, a pudding cup.

Tomorrow I'm going to Emily's for the night to hang out. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Petersen said...

Along with the safety features, one should check for safety chains also that is provided along with the model. Ict-barometer.nl Domain. There is no other spider in Maryland that looks like the black widow spider and there is no other spider in Maryland as poisonous. One of earliest spot-meters made.